Every child loves a fort to play in. So why not have one under their beds? You can convert any of our single modular bed into a low loft bed that caters to boys and girls. From impregnable fortresses, to magical castles, your child’s imagination can go wild , all in the comfort and safety of their room. For the empty space underneath the bed, you can also add in bookshelves to create a reading nook or additional storage space.
Good to know
• You’re covered by our 2 years guarantee. (From Oct 2019 onwards)
• Low Loft beds are suitable for kids 4 years old and above.
• This is a Modular bed that allows you to choose the exact components you need to re-configure the bed effortlessly from a single bed to a low loft bed or a high loft bed or into a bunk bed and back into single beds.
• Constructed to safety standards.
• Low VOC paint finished that complies with European Safety Standard EN71-3.
• The safe, wide angled ladder can be positioned on either side and at either end of the bunk, to make the most of every bedroom shape and size. The angle makes climbing up easier for younger children.
• Or choose a staircase unit either left or right.
• Add a trundle for storage or extra sleep space or bedposts to transform the bed into a beautiful timeless poster bed or additional safety side rails for peace of mind. Trundle and safety side rails available as options. Shop for matching bed accessories too.
• Crafted from solid wood and composites
• Requires standard sizes mattresses, sold separately. Single mattress 90 x 190cm; Super Single 107 x 190cm. Our standard size beds also make it easy for you to get mattresses and bedding.