Every child loves a fort to play in. So why not have one under their beds? You can convert any of our single modular beds into a low loft bed that caters to boys and girls. From impregnable fortresses, to magical castles, your child’s imagination can go wild , all in the comfort and safety of their room. For the empty space underneath the bed, you can also add in bookshelves to create a reading nook or additional storage space.
Parents can rest assured the kids get down the bed safely using the low stair unit. The stair unit also double up as a bookshelf. It can be at the left / right side of the bed or front / back.
Good to know
• You’re covered by our 2 years guarantee. (From Oct 2019 onwards)
• Low Loft beds are suitable for kids 4 years old and above.
• This is a Modular bed that allows you to choose the exact components you need to re-configure the bed effortlessly from a single bed to a low loft bed or a high loft bed or into a bunk bed and back into single beds.
• Constructed to safety standards.
• Low VOC paint finished that complies with European Safety Standard EN71-3.
• Add a trundle for storage or extra sleep space or bedposts to transform the bed into a beautiful timeless poster bed or additional safety side rails for peace of mind. Trundle and safety side rails available as options. Shop for matching bed accessories too.
• Crafted from solid wood and composites
• Requires standard sizes mattresses, sold separately. Single mattress 90 x 190cm; Super Single 107 x 190cm. Our standard size beds also make it easy for you to get mattresses and bedding.